Patterson Court

  • Patterson CourtPatterson Court at Davidson College is home to inter/national fraternities and eating houses located in a semi-circle along Patterson Court Circle.  The Patterson Court community of Davidson College is rich in opportunities for scholarship, leadership, community service and social interaction. 

    The first 12 houses of Patterson Court were constructed in 1958, with some buildings moved in 1981 and a final house constructed in 1999. Patterson Court is named for William S. Patterson, Class of 1903.

  • Patterson Court is located on Patterson Court Circle.  The houses are numbered beginning west to east around the circle, with the first house found closest to Glasgow Street.  Public Parking is available at Baker Sports Complex.

  • Patterson Court


    • Pi Kappa Alpha (Patterson Court #1)
    • Sigma Phi Epsilon (Patterson Court #2)
    • Phi Gamma Delta (Patterson Court #3)
    • Connor House (Patterson Court #4)
    • Phi Delta Theta (Patterson Court #5)
    • Sigma Alpha Epsilon (Patterson Court #6)
    • Warner Hall (Patterson Court #7)
    • Kappa Sigma (Patterson Court #8)
    • The Outpost (Patterson Court #9)
    • Black Student Coalition (Patterson Court #10)
    • Rusk House (Patterson Court #11)
    • Turner House (119 Patterson Court Circle)
 
  • PC